Saturday, September 28, 2013

Costco

I have a love/hate relationship with Costco.  I love it because there are so many wonderful things to look at and buy!  I hate it for the same reason.
 I have a small house, so finding room for those jumbo boxes of practically everything is not always easy.  But who can resist those great deals?  We all  know if it's something you really like  they may not have it next time you go.  So stock up!
Another reason to hate Costco.  They make me fall in love with a delicious food item in their deli area and then suddenly they no longer carry it.  Like those delicious shrimp wraps they had the summer before last.  I couldn't wait for last summer, sure that they would return because they must've been seasonal, but alas they did not come back.
 I buy my dogs jerky treats there and stock up whenever they're on sale.  Next time I go they're not there! My dogs and I are in a panic! Luckily they restock those fairly often.

I love looking at their book section.  A great place to find gifts for everyone, especially me!
Their refridgerated area, where all the fruits and veggies are kept is a great place to hang out on a hot day.  When you come out of there you're glad it's hot out!  Brrrrr

Oh and when I get the coupon book and they've got a sale on post it notes in the mega 24 pack I can't resist stocking up on the limit.  After all they might have a color I don't already have.

I've got stacks of their Christmas tissue paper because it's so pretty and of course, such a good deal!  Same with the hand made Christmas gift tags.  Although, they are so cute I have a hard time giving them away.

What better place to buy batteries? Jeans for the hubby?  Giant stuffed giraffes for my daughter that collects giraffes?  Freshly baked jumbo muffins?  Alka Seltzer?  My favorite garlic and jalapeno stuffed olives?
So many things to look at and such good deals.  So little space and money!

Perhaps the best deal of all is one they've had for a very long time.  Their giant hot dog or polish dog and a soda for $1.50.  The cheapest and tastiest meal around.   It's also a good way to end my shopping trip.  Load up my car with all of my "good deals" and then sit down and enjoy a yummy polish dog and tall soda.
Sounds good to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment