Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nap Time!

There is nothing so refreshing as a nap.  Whether it's short or long it feels so good.  I can come home from a crazy day at work, eat a little dinner and then lie back in my broken recliner and drift off into a much needed nap.  Sometimes I only get a few minutes in before some type of interruption like the phone or a barking dog.
Other times I can sleep for two hours solid and wake up amazed that I slept that long but greatly refreshed.

I think that everyone should be allowed a little nap, daily.  Just to calm an overloaded mind, or rest a tired body.  I've tried to incorporate nap time into work, but for some reason that hasn't gone over too well with management, although my coworkers like the idea.  If I could squeeze a short nap into my 30 minute lunchtime I think it would work, but the break room is a little too busy and the storage closets don't have enough room to lie down.

So, for now I'll just have to be happy with a nap at home, in my favorite recliner with my soft fuzzy blanket. Mmmm  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment