Monday, October 14, 2013

I love the dollar aisle!

Whenever I go to my local Target I have to make sure I pass through the dollar aisle.  There's something about finding some little treasure or another for a dollar that just makes my day.  Sure, I could go to the dollar store and find a whole bunch of treasures for that price, but it just isn't the same to me.

At Target I might find some of the sticky note pads or shopping lists in my favorite Hello Kitty designs.  Or I might find the perfect little gadget to toss in someone's stocking at Christmas time.  I've found pens and calendars or assorted holiday decorations, all for just one dollar each!  One time I bought a bunch of those microfiber dust mitts.  I love those things!

The same goes for my grocery store, when it has dollar days.  They'll have a bunch of bins with kitchen and household gadgets for a dollar each, although sometimes they try to trick me and they're more like two or three dollars, so I have to be careful!  It's just not the same if it costs more than a dollar.

When I get home after making these purchases I am excited to add them to my notepad stock pile or put them in my kitchen gadget drawer.  I feel like I've gotten such a good deal!  I think that's what it's all about.  Feeling the satisfaction of getting a good deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment